As a non-profit Christian school, we trust that God will provide for our financial needs.
Every year we are able to meet our budget needs by being good stewards of the tuition income and through the monetary gifts given to ECS. Gifts to ECS are used in several ways.
- Endowment gifts and Opportunity Scholarship Fund gifts are used to provide Christian education to students who have a scholarship need.
- General gifts are used to meet budgetary requirements at the discretion of the School Board and Headmaster.
We specifically ask for our ECS families to help financially twice a year. In December, through our families' generosity, we are able to give our teachers and staff a Christmas bonus. In the spring, at the Spring Celebration, we take an offering that helps with our general budget.
Thank you for considering a gift to ECS. Checks may be made out to ECS and sent to the school office. Please annotate in the memo if it is a gift for the endowment or general budget.
Opportunity Scholarship Fund
Redirect your tax dollars to support scholarships at Emmanuel Christian School!
The Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF) provides scholarships to Oklahoma K-12 students to attend private schools in our state. In addition, the OSF provides individuals, families, and businesses entities with tax credits.
By redirecting your tax dollars, you can directly support the scholarship efforts of Emmanuel Christian School. Estimate your tax advantages by using the OSF tax benefit calculator.
- Who is eligible to recieve a tax credit? Any individual, family, or business entity paying taxes in Oklahoma is eligible to contribute to the Fund and receive tax credits.
- What benefits do I receive by donating money through the OSF? Your support through the OSF allows you to receive both a federal tax deduction as well as an Oklahoma tax credit for up to 75% of your donation amount. Deductions may vary based on your tax bracket.
- How do I receive my tax credit? It is recommended that you discuss your potential gift with your tax adviser to understand and utilize your full tax savings. Your deduction and credits will be part of your yearly tax returns.
- How does my gift support the ministry of Emmanuel Christian School? When giving your gift, simply indicate that you support Emmanuel Christian School and ECS will receive over 90% of your gift to support scholarships for ECS students only.
- May I designate my gift for a specific student? No, Internal Revenue Service regulations do not allow for specified individuals to receive direct benefit from a gift by a donor.
- Does my gift to OSF replace any gifts I currently give to ECS? No. OSF is designed to redirect your tax dollars with little to no out-of-pocket costs allowing friends and families to continue supporting ECS throughout the year.
For more info on the Oklahoma Scholarship Fund: osfkids@org (405) 602-1667